All adults need basic "life planning documents" in case things don't go as planned.  Who pays your bills if your're in the hospital? Who takes care of your children and or pets in case you temporarily can't? And when you pass away, how does your property transfer to those you intend to receive it?

Life Planning Documents include wills, Advance Healthcare Directives (also called "Living Wills"), and powers of attorney for healthcare, routine business matters, and for care of your minor children.  These documents allow someone else to speak and act on your behalf if you cannot speak for yourself due to illness or death.  An investment of a little time now can save you and your loved ones a lot of stress later. 

Trusts are one tool to help you efficiently pass your assets to your beneficiaries upon your death.  I will help you review your assets to determine if a trust is right for your situation.

Together, we will examine your needs and wishes.  Then I will suggest and prepare the documents that will give you and your family the peace of mind that your needs will be provided for and that your estate will transfer according to your wishes.

No "estate" is too small.  No adult is too young.




Address: 28924 S. Western Avenue, Suite 212, RANCHO PALOS VERDES, CA 90275 | Phone: 310-528-4349 | Email:

The materials contained in this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Users are advised not to take action based upon materials in this website without consulting legal counsel.